Camco 20-Foot Sidewinder
- The ultimate protection and support for your sewer hose: The 20 feet Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and cradles your sewer hose while in connection from your RV to the...
- Hassle free preparation and setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required. Comes complete with winding sidewinder RV sewer hose support, and orange...
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThere’s a reason Camco has 4 of the 7 camper sewer hose support products on my list. They make affordable high-quality products for the RV industry. The Camco 20-foot Sidewinder is obviously no exception. The Camco Sidewinder is made of heavy-duty, lightweight weather-proof plastic. It is made to cradle your sewer hose so that it remains off the ground and prevents potential damage. There is no assembly required. You simply layout the sidewinder in the path you want to guide your sewer hose. The Sidewinder’s cradle is deep with a groove that helps secure your sewer hose without needing any straps. Each cradle slightly decreases in height. This creates a downward slope as your hose gets closer to the septic connection. This ensures better drainage when compared to other RV sewer hose supports that are non-angled. The Camco Sidewinder RV sewer hose support comes in 4 lengths: 10-feet, 15-feet, 20-feet, and 30-feet. This is my top choice for Best RV Sewer Hose Support
Camco Rigid Adjustable Sewer Hose Drain Support
- Adaptable support lifts and guides sewer hose to help waste move downhill
- 6 independent troughs can make turns or go over curbs or obstructions
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis is another Camco sewer hose support however this one is very different than the Sidewinder above. This Camco RV sewer hose support is rigid and each piece is not connected to the other. Each trough is simply placed on the ground and the height of each one is adjusted using the stakes. There is a locking mechanism on each end of the trough that locks the stakes in at the desired height.
Camco Aluminum Sewer Hose Support
- Holds sewer hose securely on uneven terrain
- Lightweight durable all-aluminum stand
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIWhile the other RV sewer hose support I looked are all made of heavy-duty plastic this one is made of lightweight durable aluminum. This Camco sewer hose support can hold the hose securely over uneven terrain and includes a strap kit to hold the hose to the stand. The kit includes straps to hold the hose securely. Set-up is fairly easy and should take just a few minutes. This RV sewer hose telescopes out to 6 feet and folds down to about 6 inches for easy storage.
Valterra 20-Foot Slunky
- RV SEWER HOSE SUPPORT: Elevated design supports your drainage hose and promotes better draining
- IMPROVED DESIGN: 26% wider and 30% deeper for increased stability and a smoother overall RV experience
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Valterra is on our list of best RV sewer hose support due to its flexible design that lets you get around curves very easily. It has been improved and is now 25% wider and 30% deeper for increased stability. The base on this RV hose support is textured so it stays put on grass, gravel, and other similar type surfaces. The hinges are metal for increased durability and strength. Include with this hose are the tie-down straps.
Camco RV Sanitation Kit
- Everything you need to maintain your RV holding tank system
- Sewer hose kit and support provide complete drainage from RV to dump site
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis RV sanitation kit includes everything you need to maintain your RV holding tank system. The kit includes a 15-foot RhinoFLEX sewer hose, 15-foot Sidewinder sewer hose support, 100-pack sanitation gloves, sewer hose rinse cap, and a 15-pack TST Orange Drop to keep odors from getting out of control.
Lippert Complete Flow Down Assembly
- Custom setting to turn corners and level to nearly any uneven surface
- Smooth, 30" half pipe support sections
Last update on 2021-04-14 / Paid Affiliate Link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis is one of the simpler RV hose support. It allows for a quick set-up. It can adjust to any slope, it is durable and adjustable. It packs neatly in a compact drawstring carry bag. One kit extends to 10 feet. You can simply add another kit of more length is needed.
The Best RV Sewer Hose Support SummaryAn RV sewer hose support is one of those RV accessories you cannot do without. It not only protects your sewer hose from any damage it also keeps it off the ground and allows for easier waste flow. In addition, some campgrounds will require you to use a sewer hose support. I recommend the Camco Sidewinder as it is durable, adjustable, lightweight, and affordable.
RV Sewer Dumping TipsOver at Love Your RV I found an excellent article that goes into the entire process of RV sewer dumping. Here is the video and this is the link to the article. There is a quick recap just below this video.
- Try to wait until your tanks are almost full before you dump. A fuller tank provides for a fuller flush out.
- Before connecting your hose place a small bucket under the RV sewer outlet.
- Make sure all connections are snug and properly fitted.
- Elevate the hose to ensure it all drains properly.
- Empty the black tank first than the gray tanks.
- Once your tanks are empty add some freshwater to each one. A gallon or so will do. This keeps remains from drying out, and you are swish-cleaning your tanks as well.