Our review products come to us via three sources:
- Products we buy ourselves
- Products sent to us by a manufacuturer
- Products we curate
All of the products that we buy or are sent to us for a review go through our thorough review process. We put the product to use in the same manner you as a consumer would use it. We test it, take it apart if possible, and give you the results and our “Buy, Don’t Buy’ recommendation.
We base our recommendations on several fundamental questions we try to answer with each review. They are:
- Does the product do what it says it will do?
- Does it offer a good value for the money?
- Is the quality of the product good?
- Is the company’s customer service good?
- Would we feel comfortable recommending the product to a relative or friend?
If we can answer “yes” to those questions chances are we’ll recommend the product.
Curated Products and Buying Guides
Just like we can’t own every camper we want to review we can’t own every product we want to write about.
We are always searching for products across the web that we think are good for RVers. We research those products thoroughly based on our curated product review guidelines below. We make recommendations based on what we find.
To help you with purchases we also create buying guides. Buying guides are designed to provide you with information, use cases, and terminology to help you make the right purchase decision.
Curated Product Review Guidelines
When it comes to vetting featured products, this is how we go about it.
- Some are tested in-house, such as the Earth Breeze review we did.
- Expert Consultation – We’ll reach out to industry experts for their views and recommendations.
- Verified User Reviews – We’ll scour the internet and major shopping sites to gather user reviews, and what they think of a product.
- Deep Dive Research – We are member of many RV forums and reach out asking for advice from our fellow member, we take a look at product manuals, comapny website etc. to find the information we need to make our recommendations.
- Sales Statistics: When availble we look at how well a product is selling, we use that data to further determine if the product is something we want to check out.
At Go Travel Trailers we want to be as transparent as possible. what we write about on this site are all strictly our own opinions. Our goal is to find you the best products and the best deals.
Go Travel Trailers is owned by Roman Digital Media and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of monetization. We may earn a commission if you purchase a product via one of those links. (There is no extra cost to you when using one of our affiliate links to buy).
Go Travel Trailers is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.